About Me

London, London, United Kingdom
I am helpping converse with a project. I will be blogging from the 7th June - 19th June 2012

Followers

RSS

Day 7

Today was another good day because i had no exams. I woke up and went on my ps3 for about an hour playing some Call Of Duty. I then went downstairs to get something to eat. I then came back upstairs and went on my computer i went onto Facebook to try and organise something with my mates to do later. I organised to meet a few friends near where i live. I then went onto youtube to find some songs to download. I then decided to start getting ready to meet my mates. I got ready and wore some jeans and a white Nike top. I met them and we went back to Danny's house. We played some video games and watched the football.  We then went to wimbledon to meet up with some more friends. We went around wimbledon meeting knew people and causing havoc. I got home at 11 and realised i needed to do my blog aand task 6. So i will be doing that right after this.Thank you for reading.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment