About Me

London, London, United Kingdom
I am helpping converse with a project. I will be blogging from the 7th June - 19th June 2012

Followers

RSS

Weekend Task Part 2

I was asked to look at the Converse and Vans Twitter pages.

What do you think?

I went on the Vans shoes page first and noticed that they wern't updating much at all. It also looked very plain,dull and not interesting. Considering they are a known brand I expected them to have a lot more followers than 21,093. It reminded me of how once again Vans are not taking advantage of the social networking. They could promote themselves so much. If they updated all the time, posted some cool things and just anything possible to get them bigger. This page really is awful and un-organised. Vans never seem to be on top of these kinds of things. It hasn't been updated in 2 years that is just shocking.


I Then went on the Vans Europe Twitter page. I could see an improvement straight away. It had more style, it wasn't as dull,it was updated far more. They had links,videos and more. Everything was so much more organised. I could see that it was being looked after more. I was definetly more impressed with this one than the other one, even though this one didn't have as many followers it will take-over soon.

I then went onto the Converse Twitter page. The first thing I noticed was the amount of followers they had. 67,961 is a huge amount compared to the other two. I then noticed that it is the most up to date one out of them all. They had loads of Tweets and followers. Converse are definitely making the most of the internet promotion. Converse have always been more on the ball when it comes to these things. They have awesome pictures on there page, they were updating with the latest things people would be interested in and more. So Converse have by far the best Twitter.

I would follow the converse page. I wouldn't follow the Vans pages simply because I am not interested in skateboarding and that is all Vans seems to be doing. Also the vans pages to not have anything that special. Vans shoes is never updated. Vans Europe just doesn't interest me.



I don't follow any brands on Twitter because I don't have a Twitter I might make one tonight though because it looks fairly interesting.




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment