About Me

London, London, United Kingdom
I am helpping converse with a project. I will be blogging from the 7th June - 19th June 2012

Followers

RSS

Monday 18th My Day

Today I was in a bad mood because I woke up and I couldn't find my phone. I looked in all my pockets I checked everywhere but couldn't find it. As a teenager my phone is basically everything. Without my phone I can't call anyone,text, watch Youtube. My phone was £500 when I got it. It was a Samsunggalaxy s2. I was so upset and am now using a £5 tesco phone. I went to the park to look for it and see if anyone had handed it in, but no-one had. I was so mad and angry at myself for not checking that I had it before I came home. So with all this going on I went downstairs and watched a film to take my mind off things. After watching the film I felt better. I then made myself some toast and then went upstairs and went on Facebook. I messaged all my friends asking them if they had it or had seen it, but none of them had. I then got asked by my mate Joe if I wanted to meet him. I went and met Joe at about 4 and we basically did nothing , we went to the park and just talked about yesterday and about my phone. I got home early about 9 and went in my room for the rest of the night. I just played on my PS3 until about 11 then went to bed.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment