About Me

London, London, United Kingdom
I am helpping converse with a project. I will be blogging from the 7th June - 19th June 2012

Followers

RSS

FINAL BLOG!

These last 2 weeks of blogging have been really interesting as I have been finding out more and more about some of the biggest brands. This is my official last blog. Today I have made plans to meet my friend John I will be meeting him in about 30 minutes. So I thought I would let you know what is happening today. I am going to the cinema with my friends John , Daisy and Sophie. I woke up this morning and I git up went over to my computer. I went onto Blogger , Facebook , Youtube and Skype. After spending a while on the computer I went downstairs to get something to eat. I made myself a bowl of fruit and fibre. I then watched the football highlights from the Euro's. I then got ready to go out. I am wearing Jean shorts , adidas canvas shoes , a white top , blue jumper and a hat.I will be at cinema for most of the night but will probably get home fairly late. I Have put a lot of time and effort into these blogs so I hope you enjoyed reading them. I am proud of how many page views this blog has had. So thank you.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Adrian said...

Cool tell us some more........

Post a Comment