About Me

London, London, United Kingdom
I am helpping converse with a project. I will be blogging from the 7th June - 19th June 2012

Followers

RSS

My Day

Today was a good day. I Woke up went downstairs got something to eat then came back upstairs and went back to bed and listened to music for about half an hour. I went from mainsream music like Drake,Rhianna to dubstep/rave music. I left my house about 1 o'clock to go and meet my mate Luke. We went to wimbledon and chilled there for a while having a laugh with some mates. We then went to David Loyd at about 4 to play some pool. This was fun as i enjoy playing pool. I was in a good mood because i am coming to the end of my gcse's and school.In David Lyod that have a juke box which was playing all the latest tunes like 50cent , Rhianna And more. I was wearing a jumper , a pair of chinos , a snap-back hat and some addidas canvase shoes. I visited a few websites such as Facebook to check up on friends and see what's going on. Youtube to listen to music check up on my channel And Skype to talk and video call friends / family. I Didn't play or watch any sports as i didn't have the time.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment