About Me

London, London, United Kingdom
I am helpping converse with a project. I will be blogging from the 7th June - 19th June 2012

Followers

RSS

Task 4


I have had a look at the website and i like how organised everything is. I like how it has the catogories for everything so you can get to where you want straight away. I also like how much converse are doing. It isn't just shoes there's music,sport and more. I could ammedietly see that this website was aiming at the kids, the way it publishes everything kids are into. I found the videos cool and entertaining especially the 'Fix To Ride - London'. I Felt the moving pictures and all of that was fairly annoying as i had to click a few times to find the one i wanted. But overall i thought it was very good.

I can definetly see a lot of girls wearing the Chuck Taylor Bleach Polka Dots. I also like the Star Player EV Suede. I like the knew styles that converse are bringing. I also like thee Converse gigs i found that very interesting.

Design Your Own Show :

Things I liked :
Very easy to use.
Very well laid out.
Very straight forward.
Not to much going on just a few nice patterns.
You can put your own tag on it.
It is really good quality.
You can clearly see what it will look like.
You can make them simple and you can make them crazy.
The pre-made prints are really nice.

Things i Would Add :
More font types possibly a graffitti styled font.
More pre-made designs.

I feel it is a great idea and will be very popular.
I designed my own pair. I didn't go for anything to crazy as i normally wear shoes that are not to out there. I don't like having loads of colours on my trainers. So i chose this because i think that yellow and red go well together.

I didn't like the Gorillaz shoes as i didn't like the look and style of them. I felt they were a bit messy. I liked how converse advertised things that kids are in to like music, sport etc... This was a very good idea because people will good to the website for more than just trainers. I like the way you can share things quickly and easily on the website, things like videos. The style tab is really good as you get to see what is in fassion, what new things and designs are coming out and so on.... It tells you what events are coming up.












Overall I think it is a great website.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment