About Me

London, London, United Kingdom
I am helpping converse with a project. I will be blogging from the 7th June - 19th June 2012

Followers

RSS

My Day 6

Today has been a good day. I had to be up early to do a maths exam. This exam went very well. I got home and watched television for about an hour. I then got a text from my cousin James. He asked me if he could come round with Lianna his daughter. I havn't seen them both in a while. We had a catch up and talked about things like the football, life and more. I also got offered a youtube partnership and could start earning on youtube. This will be great as youtube and gaming is just a hobby for me so any money i make off it will be great. There is bad news though. My Mums computer crashed today and is getting fixed so she is having to use mine. I'm not sure how long it will take but it means i can't be on the computer as much as i used to. I am in a good mood though because not only did i get to see my cousin but i have my last exam on friday and then i can start partying and enjoying summer. At about 5 i left my house to go to the park with my cousin we played some football and Lianna loved the swings and slides. I'm sorry for yesterdays blog but i was ill. I woke up feeling better and by about 9am i was fine. I got home from the park at half seven and had some dinner. Since finishing my dinner at 8 i have been in my room listen to music. A song i like at the moment is Trey Songz - Heart Attack. I enjoy this song because the lyrics are good and i love the beat. Today i have visited all my normal websites. Facebook,Youtube,Skype And My Blogger.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment