About Me

London, London, United Kingdom
I am helpping converse with a project. I will be blogging from the 7th June - 19th June 2012

Followers

RSS

Task 2 Shoe Stores

Today I went To JD Sports. JD Sports is a favourite of mine because i always get my shoes there. Before I went into JD I had a look outside and thought about what it looked like from the outside and what was good about it. There was a masive JD sign so you could see that it was JD from far away. It had shoes displayed so that you could see them from the outside and the display was set in a certain way that it caught your eye.




 As I stepped into the shop there was some good music playing which ammedietly put me in a positive attitude. The shoes were layed out so that it was easy to spot the brand or style of trainers you were looking for. I was only in the store for about 2 minutes and someone came and asked me if i needed help or assistance, I said "no im just looking".The were so many different types of trainers and they were all placed neatly in the store. JD is very easy to move around in as its spacious where as other stores like Sports Direct have very little space. When you walk in to JD you get this really chilled out vibe just like your not in a store but at your friends house and you are checking out all his trainers. There is music playing there are comfortable seats If I could i would go there just to chill with mates.


 The posters on the wall were appealing to me as there were kids my age showcasing trainers and also kids wearing the trainers on a BMX at the skatepark. I like the colours that are used in JD as they are happy colours they are not plain,dull colours. I found the colourful Nikes appealing as they are really mad yet at the same time they look really good. The Nikes stood out the most as it was clear to me that Nike spent a lot of money on advertisement as Nike advertisement was all over the shops and Nike was the main displayed brand. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment