About Me

London, London, United Kingdom
I am helpping converse with a project. I will be blogging from the 7th June - 19th June 2012

Followers

RSS

Friday 15th June My Day

Sorry I am a bit late with my blogs but its because things have been really hectic. I finished my exams on Friday and had a party that night. It was a good day and i was in a great mood. I woke up at 8:30 and made my way to school for my final exam. I arrived at school and had a short chat with my mates. The exam was 75 minutes long. It was a history exam. After 75 minutes i came out with a smile on my face because i knew that was it. I went home and went to sleep for about 2 hours. I then played some Playstation 3 and went on the computer for about 2 hours. I then got ready for my mates party in Putney.  I decided to wear my blue chinos with a grey Ralph Lauren polo and a red hoodie. I met up with some mates before the party. We then waited outside a shop for about 10 minutes asking people to go in and get us alchahol. We are all 16 so it's either this or fake ID. Finally someone went in for us. We then made are way to the party. We arrived and as soon as we stepped in there was a good friendly vibe.

There was good music playing. Mainly dub-step with a little bit of drum and bass. I was drinking slowly throughout the night because I had another party the next day. I new everyone there apart from about 10 people, who I got to know anyway. I left the party at about 11. Me and my mate Marco got on the bus together as we live very close. It was a very fun bus journey as we were both drunk and having a laugh. There were some drugs at this party, mainly cannabis but i stay away from drugs. We got off the bus and got some chips from the local kebab shop. We often go in here and the people know us , so we always have a laugh with them. I then said goodbye to Marco and walked home. When i walk home i always try and sober up as much as i can and often talk to myself. I arrived home and went straight upstairs and fell asleep.

Thank you for reading.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment