About Me

London, London, United Kingdom
I am helpping converse with a project. I will be blogging from the 7th June - 19th June 2012

Followers

RSS

My Day 2 9th June


Today was a good day, however i had to be up at 8 because my mum was taking my sister to Lancaster university. I Don't tend to miss my sister even though we have a good relationship. I went downstairs put the kettle on and turned on the radio (Kiss 100). I then made some bacon. I sat on the sofa and put on some television. There was nothing on so i resorted to watching Jeremy Kyle. After watching tv for about an hour i went upstairs got on my computer and went on Facebook to make plans for the day. I Messaged my friend Joe saying "You want to go out today" he said "yes but later mate i have to revise". So i decided to play some Playstation 3. After 3 hours of Skyping,Facebook messaging and watching videos on Youtube. I decided to get on with some revision. After 30 minutes of maths revision i got bored and start adding to my blog. As you would of noticed i have made a lot of changes to my blog. I have tried to give it a "young" vibe by adding the music and party features. I finished adding to my blog by half past 2. I then carried on with my Maths revision for another half an hour. I then began to download some music for my phone. I downloaded Songs by Drake,Chris Brown,Ne-yo, Enter Shikari,You Me At Six,Bob Marley and many more.























It got to four o'clock and i was hungry so i went to get some food. I was to lazy to cook so i made a pot noodle. I then called Joe and asked him if he could come out,he said "yes but i need to get ready". I jumped in the shower and got ready. I knew we wern't going to go anywhere special so i decided to wear jeans,hoodie and my Nike trainers. My mum called me to ask if everything was ok i told her i was fine and was going out. I left my house at five o'clock to go and meet Joe. He only lives around the corner. I Met him at roughly quarter past five. We went to the park and talked. We talked about what was happening in the summer holidays, girls,parties,music and more. We had some music playing quietly from my phone it was on shuffle (when it selects random songs in a random order on your phone).
We then went to the kebab shop to get chips. We then met up with are mate Zac. He started talking about this mad party he was at and how he got with loads of girls and made loads of friends (he loves to boast). He is a little bit like Jay from inbetweeners.


























It got to about seven and we got news of a party in Raynes Park. On are way to the party we met up with a lot of people that were going to this party. The girls were all in the leggins and mini skirts and the boys were all in there Ralph Lauren polo's. At this party there were loads of different people. Such as skaters,Emo's and so on. At this party it was mainly Dubstep being played. There was under-age drinking but that's common for a party when your in your teens. My mum text me at about 8 saying that she was home. I told her i was at a party and she said "home by nine you have to do your blog". I managed to convince her that ten was a more reasonable time for me to come home as i was slightly drunk and needed to sober up. There are a lot of parties as i am in year eleven and everyone is finishing school and wanting to celebrate (get drunk). I said goodbye to everyone and left at around ten as the party wasn't to far from where i lived (one bus). On the way home i was on the bus and decided to listen to some music, I got my phone out to play some music and had three missed calls from my mum, this isn't good. I called her and she was asking where i was, i told her i was on the bus home and would be back soon. I got home made myself a glass of water and took some annadin as i had a headache. I then came into my room and went straight onto my bed. I then remembered the blog. I Started writing the blog and am now finishing it. Suprisingly I am not that tired. I will make my video log now so check back to see that. I am visiting some shoe stores tomorrow and will write about that to complete task 2. Thanks for reading.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment