About Me

London, London, United Kingdom
I am helpping converse with a project. I will be blogging from the 7th June - 19th June 2012

Followers

RSS

Sunday 17th My Day

I woke up at about 9. I then stayed in bed listening to music for about an hour. I listened to Eminem, Drake,Trey Songz,Rhianna and many more. I then went downstairs and made myself a bacon and egg sandwich. I sat down and went on my laptop. I was on Youtube, Facebook and Skype. I Messaged my mate John asking him if he was doing anything, he messaged back saying "nothing yet wanna do summin?" so I got ready and sarted making my way to his. He lives about a 10 minute walk away, so I grabbed my ipod and listened to some music on the way. When I arrived at his house I knocked for him and we went to Motspur park practically next door to where he lives. We stayed there for a while then got are friends Daisy and Sophie out. We stayed in Motspur for a while talking, listening to music and just having fun. We did this for about 3 hours then decided to go Wimbledon to meet more people. We got to Wimbledon and met everyone outside Centre Court. We then all went to a local park. We mate a friendly group of people are age that had also finished school. We talked and made knew friends. I left at 10:30. I was wearing... Skinny jeans,converse,white top and a leather jacket.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment