About Me

London, London, United Kingdom
I am helpping converse with a project. I will be blogging from the 7th June - 19th June 2012

Followers

RSS

Saturday 16th My Day

I woke up at my usual time of 1 because i had no exams and no revision. I made myself some toast and then when back to bed and watched Gladiator. I then had some lunch and watched tv whilst on my laptop. I was on Facebook, Youtube and Skype. I then met up with some
Saturday was another great day as I had another house party to look forward to. This party wasn't going to be as crazy as last night's because it was a different group of people who were more relaxed. We chilled with a group of about 10 people at the park for about an hour they were drinking but i wasn't really in the mood.. I was still in a good mood though. We made are way to the party and got there for about 6. We arrived and were the first one's there so we made ourselves at home, put some music and had some fun. As the night progressed more people arrived. There was more of a party atmosphere as there were more people dancing,talking etc... there was no-one to drunk or anything so it was good as no-one was uncontrollable. I don''t really dance but i don't mind dancing when im with a group of mates because it's usually very funny. I always have a good time when im out with mates because we always have jokes. I left the party at 11 because i got home late on Friday.
I arrived home and similar thing to yesterday i went straight to bed. This time because i had a headache.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment