About Me

London, London, United Kingdom
I am helpping converse with a project. I will be blogging from the 7th June - 19th June 2012

Followers

RSS

My Day 3

Today was a very much laid back day. I woke up had some breakfast watched some television and then lounged around the house until about 2:30. I started getting ready to go out and check out JD Sports to complete my task 2. Whilst I was in JD I bought a new pair of running trainers as im going to starting doing a lot more sport and start getting fitter. They were a nice pair of Adidas trainers.



When looking around the shops i also bought a new top. After looking around the shops i went to McDonalds to get something to eat. I then left and went home for the night. Since I got home i have been on Faccebook,Skype,Youtube and my blog to see how its going. I have been watching the football. I have also been revising for my maths gcse which is tomorrow and i will let you know how it goes. Sunday are never busy so you could say this was a busy sunday. p.s i didn't listen to much music only about 5 minutes of the radio.










                                                                              

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment