About Me

London, London, United Kingdom
I am helpping converse with a project. I will be blogging from the 7th June - 19th June 2012

Followers

RSS

My Day 4


Today Was A Good Day. I woke up at 9:30 because i had a maths exam at 13:00. From 9:45-12:30 I revised so there isn't much to say. I arrived at school at 12:50 and met up with some mates in the playground. We were taalking about the exam and running over some questions. We were all fairly nervous. We lined up and went into the exam in groups. After the exam i waited for my friends because i was one of the first one's out. We all got bus home and were talking about the exam on the way home. I feel it went ok.

I then went to McDonalds with some mates today get something to eat as it was a long exam. We sat down ate and had a laugh for about an hour. We then all went home. I got home and started revising for my history exam tomorrow. I then had a short break. I got on my bed and closed my eyes and listened to some music because it basically shuts the rest of the world out. You forget about exams and all of that. I then got back to my revision. I then went downstairs a to eat dinner and watched the highlights of the England vs France game. I Then came back upstairs to do some more revision. Then when downstairs and watched tv for the rest of the night. I wasn't in the best of moods as i felt ill, the weather was dull and gloomy and i had a maths test.Sorry for such a boring and plain blog but today was very boring. Hopefully something good happens tomorrow!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment